Looking to build Fast Content Ideas To Boost Your Audience in 2020?
Struggling with knowing what your next content post, video or article will be?
This is a common problem a lot of business owners & marketers face. This is a symptom of not having a clear content strategy.
In this short article, I’ll show you an effective method to quickly create engaging content topics for your target market. From this, you’ll be able to quickly prioritise and create the content you need and begin generating that social media engagement you need.
How to Create Engaging Content Topics for your Target Market
Let’s start at the beginning. Your focus needs to be on your audience. What are a handful of things your target audience needs to solve or learn – right now.
Whilst you can do some research on your target market looking at questions on sites such as Reddit, Quora or even Google, I recommend going straight to the source.
1) Pick 2 or 3 existing ideal clients and start a conversation with them.
You can arrange a time to meet over Zoom or simply give them a phone call.
In that conversation, your goal is to gather vital pieces of information:
1) What are the core challenges your ideal client is facing right now? Look to identify CURRENT pain points.
BY doing this step, you’ll ensure your content topic is relevant.
2) What do they NEED to learn RIGHT NOW, for them to move past that challenge? OR – What value can you give your client that will help them move past the challenge. By doing this step, you’ll ensure your content is engaging.
3) After speaking to two or more ideal clients, look to identify patterns. What are the same questions you’re being asked by your ideal clients?
From these conversations, you should have enough information to create a content board.
A content board is simply an area where you hold all your valuable information gathered from your ideal clients .
Aim to have at least 3-5 relevant & valuable topics.
They can be as basic as:
MY IDEAL CLIENT NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO “develop content ideas fast SO THEY CAN “____________” GENERATE CONVERSATIONS WITH THEIR AUDIENCE.
Once you have those ideas, you will need to decide:
4) What is the best format to present this content to your ideal client:
– Short online video
– Or a combination of formats due to the scale of the topic.
Once you make your decision, go and create your content.
As you complete your first piece of content, distribute it across the relevant platforms and enjoy engaging with your audience.